Scanning and Reading (OCR)
OrCam My Eye Pro
- Read Text Including: newspapers, books, menus, signs, product labels and screens.
- Recognize Faces: Real time identification of faces is seamlessly announced.
- Identify Products: Identification of products, enabling an independent shopping experience.
- Recognize Barcodes: Easily identify items from the refrigerator, as OrCam MyEye recognizes thousands of barcodes.
- Recognize Money: Money recognition so you can shop with confidence.
- Identify Colors: Easily select a matching outfit with color identification
- Full Page Capture: Unlike all other devices where you must scan word-by-word, OrCam Read captures full pages.
- Laser Guidance: Two intuitive laser guidance options: Capture a specific block of text or choose where to begin reading.
- Reads Text: Including: newspapers, books, menus, signs, product labels and screens.
- Bright LED Light: Makes reading easy in dimly-lit environments.
- Smart Reading: Simply ask for the text that interests you. "Read the headlines," "Read amounts," or "Start from" a specific section.
- Easy-to-use: Intuitive device, simply point and click, that's all there is to it.
- High resolution auto-focus camera with state of the art wide angle optics
- Fast text recognition (OCR)
- 59 high quality, easy-to-change reading voices (TTS)
- 31 supported languages
- Built-in stereo speakers
- Volume control
- Speed control
- Headphone connector
- Saving and opening documents
- HDMI port
- USB port
- SD card slot
- Integrated rechargeable Li-ion battery: offering 5 hours continuous use
- Integrated LED lighting for even illumination
- Foldable carrying handle
- Dimensions: 23 x 24 x 10 cm / 9.1 x 9.4 x 3.9 in
- Weight: 2.46 kg / 5.4 lb
- 2-year standard warranty
Smart Reader HD
A fully integrated solution, the Smart Reader HD offers the advantage of a built-in HD camera and OCR (optical character recognition). Smart Reader HD enables individuals with low vision to retain the pleasure of reading by listening along or by attaching a monitor to view the text. Users are able to view in color, enhanced high-contrast positive or negative modes, allowing for higher contrasts and easier viewing. With easy-to-use buttons and dials, customers can enlarge or reduce the text in seconds and change viewing options for easier visibility.
- Position document and in seconds Smart Reader begins reading aloud
- Ideal for reading magazines, books, newspapers, etc.
- Built-in speaker offers premium audio quality
- Over 20 languages available with high-quality natural male or female voices
- Large tactile control buttons
- Built-in 8 hour rechargeable battery
- Attach headphone for privacy
- Connect to any desktop monitor or TV (HDMI and DVI) to enlarge image and follow along
- Optimize contrast and brightness with over 30 color modes available
- Easy image scan, save and recall
- Import/Export document feature through USB port
MagniLink Voice II
MagniLink Voice 2 is a reading machine with focus on simplicity, high performance and contemporary design. It’s the user-friendly reading machine that exceeds expectations.
- Easy to use
- Design and function in harmony
- Robust, yet extremely compact, it is designed for traveling and moving around.
- Easy set up – move the camera arm up and start
- Adaptable to the individual user, by adjusting reading speed, volume, audio profiles, voices, light and more
- Reads misaligned documents
- Reads a full A4 /US Letter page
- Automatic language detection
- Extremely good depth of field – optimized for browsing large books
- Digital documents on USB can also be read aloud
- Voice feedback for all functions
- Battery. This option features a high performance battery that provides up to 5 hours of portable operation.
- Monitor output. With this option, you can present the scanned text on a monitor, thus adding a visual display to the text being read aloud. This facilitates document orientation and improves reading comprehension.
Envision Glasses Professional Edition
- Professional Edition
- Lifetime access and innovation
- Suitable for purchase made through enterprise, agency or organisation for non-commercial or commercial use.
- Envision Glasses device, built on Google Glass Enterprise Edition 2.
- All Envision Glasses features: Instant Text, Scan Text, Batch Scan, Call an Ally, Call Aira, Describe Scene, Detect Light, Recognise Cash, Detect Colors, Find People, Find Objects, Teach a Face and Explore.
- Free unlimited Maintenance Updates
- A lifetime subscription to Feature Updates
- 2-year hardware warranty
- Lightweight Titanium frames
- Fashionable Lux Frames or Protective Smith Optics Frames
- Priority customer support
- Wifi & Bluetooth - Keeps you connected at all times
- Battery 5-6 hours with regular usage. USB-C supported fast charging.
- Lightweight - Weighs less than 50 grams in total
- Camera - An 8 MP camera with a wide field of view that captures everything.
- Audio - Directional Mono Speaker, USB audio and Bluetooth audio.
Odyssey - Text-to-speech reader
An effective and affordable solution for capturing and reading printed text aloud
Enhance your next reading journey with the Odyssey... our compact, lightweight, easy-to-use text-to-speech reader features large, tactile keys and generates an incomparably streamlined reading experience. Reading a letter, a recipe or any other document has never been easier!
With minimal set-up, you can capture and read everything from small text, such as product packaging, all the way to large, A3 documents. Once you're done, fold in the arm and stow it away... until your next journey!
- Desktop reading machine
- Power adapter
- Power cable (USB-A to 5V/2A round plug)
- User manual
- 1 – year warranty
- 6hr Battery Life
- 16GB Memory
- The Odyssey text reader turns letters, books, magazines, newspaper articles, medicine boxes, food packaging or any other printed text, whether written vertically or horizontally, into speech and reads it aloud. You can even save all the text you read by pressing and holding the menu button while reading. Up to 1,000 original texts can be stored in the built-in memory. It's that simple.
LyriQ Assistive Reader
The LyriQ Assistive Reader is designed to assist people living with blindness or vision impairments: this scan-and-read device scans printed documents and reads them out-loud. It is spectacularly fast, extremely accurate, and very easy to use. With the LyriQ, you can read a book, an envelope, the letter that came in it, a prescription label and anything else.
Place the document on the device’s base surface: the LyriQ will immediately scan it and start reading the contents out-loud: no waiting, pressing buttons or any other ways of getting frustrated. The interactive and responsive LyriQ takes a couple of seconds to start reading. The LyriQ Reader KeyPadThe LyriQ Reader Keypad gives more options to navigate the text via additional buttons. The LyriQ Reader Keypad is wireless and snap-attaches to the back of the device.
- Simple: place the printed page on the LyriQ Reader’s reading surface and start listening to the contents
- Responsive: immediate result and feedback. No getting lost, no confused waiting
- Compact: fold flat, store like a laptop
- Intuitive: minimal actions are necessary to make use of other (basic, few and important) device features – convenient large tactile buttons support and assist every step of the way
- Bluetooth-enabled: connect to external speakers or hearing aids
- Battery / AC powered: all-day lasting battery allows taking the device from the living room couch, to the kitchen island and outside to the patio for relaxed and pleasant reading; or plug into an outlet, if sitting close by.